I’m seeing some strange behavior from Transmission (4.0.19) in my Host Application, both connected to AWS IoT:
- I start my Host application which sends the corresponding STATE message
- I change the value of one of my tags via Ignition Designer
- This triggers an initial NBIRTH message from Transmission followed by all the corresponding DBIRTH messages as expected. The last received DBIRTH has a seq == 6
- I go back to Ignition Designer and change another tag
- I get a DDATA message with seq == 7 and the updated value as expected
So far so good. But now immediately after the DDATA message I also get a new NBIRTH/DBIRTH sequence. I have logging enabled for all outgoing CMD messages so I’m pretty sure the Host App is not requesting a Rebirth. This continues happening after every Tag change.
Any idea what might be happening?