MQTT Recorder, Records as Immutable Objects

The marketing materials for the MQTT Recorder modules has a benefit of the module being that records can be sent as an immutable object with a 256-SHA hash key for audit purposes. Is it possible to do so with an arbitrary collection of tags with the MQTT Transmission module? I’ve looked through the documentation and other than describing the tags of the MQTT Recorder module creates there doesn’t seem to be much else.

Yes - take a look at this: Managing records with MQTT Transmission and MQTT Recorder - MQTT Modules for Ignition 8.x - Confluence

I guess I could have been more clear. My question isn’t about setting up an arbitrary set of tags to use as a record, that part is covered very well by the available documentation you’ve linked. My question is specifically about the hash key and signature validation functionality of the module in regards to an arbitrary set of tags. I can’t find any documentation for that other than what is shown here: MR: Tags - MQTT Modules for Ignition 8.x - Confluence
Really I just need to know if the module has the ability to apply a signature for the records produced from the Transmitter side, or if that is something I need to implement on my own through scripting before a record is sent.

Ah I see. No - Transmission doesn’t support this yet. The record signature creation is only supported by our EFM driver modules.